Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mommy, we're rockstars""




I was busy doing my own thing (as usual), which I'm trying to not do quite so much. I'm sure many of you can relate to me when I say that I'm trying really hard to stop sometimes and enjoy the small moments with my kids. Anyhow, the were off in their rooms for a while and they came out laughing and saying "mommy, look, we're rockstars" it was so cute. Then they proceeded to play their guitars. That's what they're doing in the picture together. The things these kids come up with can really brighten my day. I'm so glad I have those moments to enjoy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WHat cute little rock stars they are!

Hey I need your address. Can you email me, please?

P.s.
Small Christmas gathering at my mom's house Christmas Day. Hope you guys can come! Weston misses Jaidyn and Aston!

Heather said...

oh How cute are they - Britney they are little rockstars - at least the look the part!