Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A few fun videos for your holiday enjoyment

She learned this song along with a few others at her music group. My camara had some problems at the performance, so I asked her to do her own little performance for the camara. Of course she was more than willing to humor me. I'll try to get it again in better lighting and get her other songs on it, as well. And here's the funniest video of Roan just cracking up. I love the age when any silly little thing can set them off. And to hear them laughing that deep belly laugh is adorable. I can't help but laugh when I hear it.

5 comments:

ashlee said...

Ryan is just about as funny as Roan. And Jaidyn is adoreable.

Rachel said...

that was awesome. owen was cracking up at roan. i have to agree with ashlee, ryan was pretty funny too. and i loved jaidyns sign language.

Unknown said...

So sweet!

Heather said...

I have said it before and I will sya it again - you have the cutest kids! I love those little clips of Jaidyn and Roan.

By the way - You need to post some pictures of Jaidyn in her Christmas dress. Which dress did you pick?

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

I love the cracking up videos, they are the best.

And, I loved your Christmas card.