Monday, August 3, 2009

Can anyone relate???

Things I never imagined I would find myself saying as a mother of a 1, 4, & almost 6 yr old...

- both of you stop licking each other. One of you is going to have to stop.
- please take my underwear off of your head.
- DO NOT jump/stand on the baby.
- Hunny that is called a turning lane and you can't drive in it
- please let mommy drive and stop telling me how to.
- I promise I'm going the right way
- No I will not get you your own (insert color here) t.v./ computer.
- Get off the table and put your pants back on

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I tend to say "whatever", "do I REALLY need to know this", "it doesn't really matter", and "I really don't care" more than I used to.

Britney & Bob said...

That is the funniest thing I have read in quite a while. You have got quite the cute team on your hands.

Heather said...

Ohh... I love the underwear on theehad- I remember several times saying the exact same thing!

The Reed Family said...

Ahh a day in the life! mine usually consists of...go get your unders (that's what Hunter calls them) and put them back on! (Hunter tends to linger after going potty, he runs around saying 'I naked' in the cutest voice you've ever heard!)
The funny things they say are one of the highlights of being a mom! So funny!