Sunday, February 8, 2009

Christmas in February

I'm getting really bad about this updating the blog thing. I know. Here is my lame, but true explanation for it. It's really due to 3 things:

1- Ryan has been studying for and taking the AZ CPA exams, which is great, but puts quite a damper on my life for the time being...all for a good cause though. And he just finished his 4th and final one. Woo hoo. He's passed the first 3, we'll just be waiting for the results on number 4 in March sometime.
2- I've been getting together everything I need to get my application into dental hygiene school, which I did a little over a week ago...YAY! I find out in a month or two.
3- Some of you know I'm technologically challenged, so it's a miracle I even have a blog. (Huh Lydia :)

I little side not to point #3, seriously, I have the attention span of like 30 seconds for the computer and if it doesn't work, I quit or I beg someone to help me. Ryan can attest to this.

Oh, and you're probably wondering why I labeled this like I did. Well, not like it matters to anyone but me, but I still don't have Christmas pictures up and so, needless to say, when I do, it will be in February. Oh well. Christmas in February would be awesome! Two in two months. Okay, well, reliving it in February is great too.

5 comments:

Heather said...

You are so funny - I am glad that you are back to blogging and you have to post blog Christmas pictures - it's a must! I didn't know about the dental hygenist stuff - amazing!

Lydia said...

Yes, it is a miracle that out even have a blog! But honestly, I think you have come a long long way, so good job. I'll be waiting for some actual Christmas pictures (I thought you were gonna do it when I did mine)

Lydia said...

Oops that out is supposed to read "you"

Becky said...

Brit, I got your message a couple weeks ago and I sent you a couple of messages...I totally want to have a play day with the kids, maybe barnes and noble???? Call me or send a text.

The Barr Family said...

We have Chritsmas in February too!!!