Friday, September 2, 2011

Blogging right now seems, as so many things in my life, like another daunting task hanging over my head that I just can't keep up with. Since I graduated last Spring, I no longer have school as an excuse, which is something I actually did follow through with (even if it was 11 years after high school). But before I begin the dreadful updating process, I want to share yet another example of me falling just short of sub-par - but really, I'm okay with it - I have accepted me for who I am :). My mother-in-law insisted that I share this story on my blog. I think it deserves it's own separate entry, so, if you are in need of a little validation for those times when the disgrace is too much to bare, please read on. On the other hand, if you have never showed up to a class an hour late, having no clue you're late and looking at everyone else like they are all crazy for getting started before it was time, or taken your child to a dance class that is 3 years younger than her, or showed up completely unprepared for a class, meeting, or other important event, or gone to court for a ticket and when asked by the court clerk if you were doing school (meaning defensive driving), replied "no I just graduated", or anything that makes you want to run and hide, then, please do us both a favor and stop reading now.

No comments: