Thursday, November 13, 2008

The ADORABLE singing group

We really have been so lucky to get into such a great ward when we moved from San Diego. Anyway, Maren Cook and Candice Drew, talented and lovely sisters, teach a singing group of about 20 girls and it is the cutest thing EVER. Seriously, between the Beach boys and church songs and just good ol' fashioned "School Days", it couldn't have been any cuter. You have to listen to them, I should have kept the video running for all of it instead of separate videos for each song, but I will only bore you with a few. I think they are so stinking cute and fun to watch.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that is the cutest thing I have ever heard! what a great idea to do a singing group. Is there any boy sin that group?

The Reed Family said...

Definitely adorable!! Jaidyn looks more and more grown up all the time! I told Carter I was on the phone with Jaidyn's mommy and he said 'Is aston still asleep?' (Huh?) Anyway I asked him if he wanted to play with them at christmas time and he said yeah with their race track. (He remembers playing with that shake and go race track) I thought it was cute. Well I better get to sleep we are doing some exploring tomorrow with Jim's parents.

Heather said...

What a great idea for all of the budding little singers! Does Jaidyn just love it?

The Barr Family said...

Our kids are so adorable.