Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First day of school


Can you believe that hair? That is all natural. Not even a blow dryer. Just a tiny bit of product to help it shine (thanks to some helpful tips ).



She was surprisingly a little nervous. It was funny because she wasn't acting like her normal bubbly self. She kept looking at me with questioning eyes like "Should I go?" and "what should I do?" and "I'm not sure I want to do this". Of course, no tears or clinging to me, just a little nervous. She loved it when she came home though and had so much to tell me. She got the first "star" of the year from the music teacher. That was pretty exciting for her. Her teacher said that that was a big deal because this music teacher doesn't give out stars very often. So far so good :).

7 comments:

Heather said...

Oh gosh Brit - she is such a beauty and I can't believe that that little thing is already in school! She is going to have so much fun!

Her hair is amazing! what I wouldn't give....

Becky said...

I cant believe she is growing up so fast...

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

What a cutie pie. I seriously love her hair.

It was so fun to get together. Let's do it again soon. How about the park sometime next week. Thursday?

The Reed Family said...

I haven't been gone that long and she really does look older! I am having one of those homesick moments thinking of all the things I am missing...playdates with your kids! We just absolutely love you guys!

Unknown said...

I am so glad my cousin has found the blogging world-- it is sad though that I had to find out through grandma and grandpa!

Rachel said...

we are ready for a new post!

The Barr Family said...

I love Jaydin's hair, she is so big.